- We share your name, address, email address and phone number with the following companies who deliver our parcels (only the company that delivers your parcel, this varies depending on market conditions): UPS, Parcel2Go, Hermes, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD.
- Envirotoy does not have access to your card details and will never see these details
- We will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have subscribed for this at checkout or during other marketing campaigns. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We hold onto to transaction details for 7 years as per UK tax law.
- All Envirotoy staff are fully trained and aware of current UK GDPR legislation.
- We store information of people who register for an accounts indefinitely. You can ask for this to be deleted at any time.
- We store name and email address of people who leave comments indefinitely. You can ask for this to be deleted at any time.
- We use Google Analytics to track where users go on our website, products viewed, conversations, traffic source, device type, browser type, location etc, however we have no idea who each user is but we do know whether people are new to the site or returning customers.
- We will never use your personal details for any other reason than stated above.
- We will never sell your data to any other company or person.Below